Working to create awareness of the uses and potential uses of forages, and to share information on a variety of production practices throughout the livestock and forage sectors.
Membership is open to anyone interested in forage production and grazing management in an economically and environmentally sustainable way.
Please fill out the Membership Application and send a cheque or e-transfer for $40.00 to:
Grey Wooded Forage Association
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta T4T 1B1
Memberships run from April 1 – March 31 of the next year.
- Discounts on courses, seminars, workshops, and tours
- Subscription to The Blade
- Assistance with Environmental Farm Plan
- Free Equipment Rental (deposit required)
- Access to members-only resources and information
- Networking with producers and industry specialists
- Professional farm consultation service (phone, email, and in-person in the office)
- On-site farm calls are $0.55/km travel each way
Contact us for more information on GWFA’s Activities
Agricultural Field Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org